Mini Missions

Full Version: [Christmas Event] 2020 Christmas Event [$200 in REAL CASH WINNINGS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iVenoms Christmas Month Event
Please Note: In an effort to make things simpler, everything time-wise in this post will be written in 00:00-23:59 24-hour format. I will also use the UTC time zone instead of my current EST time zone. Please visit: UTC Time Zone Conversion for more information on converting to your local time zone. Real cash prizes will only be redeemable through Western Union, or (preferably) PayPal. If your country does not support either of those payment methods you will be disqualified from winning any of the real-cash prizes and your prize will automatically go to the runner-up. At this time, I do not believe I can send money to North Korea, or Iran. In addition, I hold a disclaimer to disqualify you for any reason I see justifiable. Most noticeable reasonings for disqualification are if you get banned for breaking server rules, or become a very toxic player during this event time frame. I will try to keep up with disqualified players and post them at the very bottom of this thread.

I am extremely excited to announce this Christmas event Extravaganza and Giveaway! We will be giving out a total of 36 Months of VIP status as well as about $200 of REAL CASH VALUE. 

This event starts on Tuesday, December 1st, at 13:00 UTC Tuesday, December 3rd, at 23:00 UTC.

Tuesday, December 1st, starting at 13:00 UTC
We launched our Christmas event this day, however we noticed that it was impacting our player count significantly and therefor decided to revamp the event. As we scrambled to get everything put back together we had to delay the event start date to December 3rd (below)

VIP giveaways that took place on this day:

14:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: ALPHAN

Thursday, December 3rd
Hurray! Our re-planning of the event was a success. Gift boxes have been placed inside of all missions on the server. While playing missions adventure around to find the hidden gifts. Gifts give you credits which you will be able to use inside the /shop under "credits." In addition to gifts, we have also hidden (5) Golden Gifts which have a value of $20 real cash each in the main San Andreas map. These gifts will be accessible both inside and outside of missions. Players are no longer allowed to skip missions unless you are VIP. Take this as an added benefit to win the VIP giveaways!

The current GRAND PRIZE of this event goes to whoever has the most mission wins (races, parkours, last man standing, etc) combined by December 26th at 14:00 UTC. The winner of the Grand Prize will take $100 real cash and 1 YEAR of VIP membership on Mini-Missions. Any Golden Gifts not found by December 26th will have their values added to the grand prize winnings.

I wish you all the best playing for most mission wins, finding gifts hidden throughout the missions, and finding Golden Gifts. Please use the link below to see live statistics on the top players for each category.

https://mm-ftw.net/xmasgifts2020.php

In addition to all the great news above, Santa is around town for this month! Find him and interact with him for a special gift! Beware, Santa is a little tired from delivering all the gifts. He may want a peace offering before he gives you your special gift!

Good Luck to you ALL!

On this date, we will also be doing VIP giveaways

15:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: DamnTrain
18:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: [KarteL]GOVERNMENT
19:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: [MM]Kazan_Ray

Monday, December 7th
On this date, VIP Giveaways were canceled.

Thursday, December 10th
On this date, we will be doing VIP giveaways

15:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Ryses
16:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: ULTRAINSTINCT
16:30 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: [MM]TheLegendYuvraj
17:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Mathias
17:30 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Nruto_Uzumaki

Saturday, December 12th
On this date, we will be doing VIP giveaways and a special Real Cash Giveaway

15:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Alphan
13:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: James_Bond/Polak (Polak for stopping before finish line so james could win)
15:00 UTC [Dodge The Plane Winner] : $20 Real Cash Prize - WINNER: Mathias
17:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Juan_Antonio

Sunday, December 13th
On this date, VIP Giveaways were canceled

Wednesday, December 16th
On this date, we will be doing VIP giveaways

16:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Starikov
20:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: [Kartel]Government

Thursday, December 17th
On this date VIP giveaways were canceled.

Monday, December 21st
On this date, we will be doing VIP giveaways.

15:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: MYNAMEISDOMINOPIZZA
16:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Ryses
16:30 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: MiKe.

Tuesday, December 22nd
On this date, we will be doing VIP giveaways.

16:30 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize - WINNER: Pouya._

Friday, December 25th [Christmas Day!]
On this date, we will be doing VIP giveaways and a $20 Dodge the Plane giveaway!

14:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize
14:30 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize
15:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize
15:30 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize
16:00 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize
16:30 UTC [Random Map Winner] : 1 Month VIP Prize
17:00 UTC [Dodge the Plane] : $20 Real Cash Prize

Saturday, December 26th - Thursday, December 31th
We will be finishing up sending out Real Cash prize winnings. Gift boxes will still be available to find however they will only grant in-game prizes. They hold no real-cash winning potential. Any unfound Golden Gifts will disappear from the server as they have been added to the grand prize winners winnings.

NOTE: Any Golden Gifts, or Dodge the Plane event prize winners who I have not been able to get into contact with by December 31st will have their prize forfeited. Unfound Golden Gifts (valued at $20 Real Cash Value each) will be added to the Grand Prize Winners winnings. All players who are on the list below will forfeit any real cash winnings in this event.

Current List of Banned Event Players

Nobody Smile[/b]
Just a bump on the Discord incase nobody reads announcements Smile This post has been updated as of December 3rd. It has all up-to-date information for our Christmas event.